How To Get SafetyNet Wireless Free Phone: Wanna know more about the SafetyNet wireless free phone? Then dive into this article to know more about it. The government-funded program is all about offering services to people who are lower middle class and on the line of poverty. Follow Our website TheGossipsWorld Media for the latest updates!!!!!
Table of Contents
How To Get SafetyNet Wireless Free Phone?
This program aims to benefit the above-mentioned category of people/families. This scheme includes services that involve free smartphones, calls, texts, and data. This scheme looks forward to helping people get rid of monthly phone bills.
Where Are The Places SafetyNet Wireless Scheme Active?
This scheme is active only in the following regions which include California, Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The services are only available for the above regions.
Does SafetyNet Wireless Scheme Offer Free Phones?
Concerning the eligibility criteria the scheme offers free and discounted phones. The phone offers a basic package of voice, text, and data services. They offer these services for communication and entertainment purposes.
What Are The Services The SafetyNet Wireless Scheme Offers?
The scheme provides discounts on data services and phones. They also extend their services prepaid wireless services. Hence the user/subscriber can get access to free voice talks, text, and data.
Is There A Difference In The Date Provided?
Yes, The quantity of data offered varies from state to state in the selected regions. The free data provided in the scheme to the filtered users are delivered only under certain restrictions and rules.
What Are The Qualifications & Eligibility To Access The SafetyNet Wireless Scheme?
To access the scheme an individual must meet up with the following qualities to be a part of the Lifeline program.
The qualifications include
- One must be at least 18 years old
- They must be a residing citizen only in any of the following regions which include California, Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
The annual household income must be below 135% of the federal poverty level.
The user may have active participation in the following
- Food stamps program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Head Start (only households meeting the qualifying income standard)
What Are The Necessary Documents Required?
Some documents are to be presented to get be an active member of the scheme. If an individual is eligible to get the services from the program, then the next step for him/her is to submit the documents. The documents may include details regarding income, address, age, and nativity.
The acceptable documents are listed below
- Current income statement
- Payback checkups
- A social security statement of Benefits
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
- School documentation
- Benefit verification letter
- A valid government, military, state, or tribal ID
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Green card
- Individual taxpayer id number.
After completion of the process, you’ll receive an email notification only if your application is accepted. There is no registration fee but an activation charge of $25 will be collected.