The Hindu festival of Ram Navami honors the birth of Lord Rama to King Dasharatha of Ayodhya. It falls on the ninth day of the Chaitra month. It is the last day of the Vasanta Navratri spring celebration, which began on Ugadi. Ram Navami is a government-sanctioned holiday in some Indian states, but it can be observed on various days. Rama is the Hindu god Vishnu’s seventh avatar. The death of the evil king Ravana is described in the Mahabharata’s Vana Parva as well as the Ramayana,
Happy Ram Navami 2021 Wishes
The oldest Sanskrit epic, penned sometime in the 5th century BCE although with some later alterations. Lord Rama, who many Hindus believe is based on a real individual, is undoubtedly Hindu mythology’s most noble hero, and he and his wife Sita are models of purity and marital devotion. Furthermore, Rama’s experiences emphasize the importance and benefits of performing one’s religious duties or dharma.
The importance of this festival is that it symbolizes the victory of good over evil and the establishment of dharma to defeat adharma. The Ram Navami Festival begins with the sacrifice of Jal (water) to Surya (sun god) in the morning to get his blessings. People also think that the descendants of Surya are the ancestors of Rama. The feast of Rama Navami is celebrated with dedication and enthusiasm. The houses were elegantly decorated, as were the idols of the gods, with flowers, clothes, and jewels.
Ram Navami 2021 Quotes, Sayings, SMS
- Aapko aur aapke parivar ko Ram Navami ki hardik shubhkaamnaayein.
- May the divine grace of Lord Rama always be with you. Wish you a very happy Rama Navami!
- May this Ram Navami brings lots of positivity, peace, and prosperity to your life. Happy Ram Navami!
*****Maha Navami 2021*****
- May the blessings of Lord Ram always be with you and your family. Happy Ram Navami!
- May Lord Ram always bless and protect you. Happy Ram Navami!
- Wish you a Happy Ram Navami! May you achieve your goals this year.
*****Happy Ram Navami*****
- On this auspicious occasion of Rama Navami, I wish that the blessings of Lord Rama bring prosperity to your life. Happy Rama Navami!
- Have a safe and blessed Ram Navami!
- On this Ram Navami, I wish that Lord Ram takes all your fear and worries away. Happy Ram Navami!
- Happy Ram Navami! I pray for your good health and happiness.
- This Rama Navami, may Shri Rama shower you with his choicest blessings. Happy Rama Navami!
Fasting, devotional chants, temple visits, and recitation of the Rama Charitmanas hymn are part of the celebrations. In some areas, celebrations begin on the first day of Chaitra Navratri and continue to Navami, with Rama Lila, a dramatic representation of the Ramayana, a recitation of the Ramayana, a chariot procession with the idols of Rama, Sita, and Laxman, a speech about the Ramayana by the narrator and a Satsang held.
*****Happy Ram Navami 2021****
- Here’s wishing you and your family a Happy Ram Navami!
- On the holy occasion of Rama Navami, I wish that Shri Ram fills your home with happiness, peace, and prosperity. Happy Ram Navami!
- May the light of the diyas fill your life with brightness and contentment. Happy Ram Navami from our family to yours!
Maha Navami Meaning
During the day, the Ramayana story is read aloud, followed by Puja, a religious prayer practice. Flowers are placed in temples, and devotees bring various offerings for the god. During chariot processions, many people dressing up as Rama, his brother Laxman, Sita, and the Monkey God, Hanuman. Bhajans and kirtans are held at the homes of devotees or at holy venues devoted to Lord Rama. On this day, many people go to temples to seek blessings.
Processions featuring small statues of Rama set on a cradle are carried out in areas like Ayodhya. On this day, Hindus additionally notice Kanya Puja services, in which 9 young ladies are invited to their homes and treated with respect since Hindus accept they are signs of Devi. A prasad of sooji halwa, Kala chana, and puri is additionally made and served to the females following the puja interaction. We the team of TheGossipsWorld wishes and each and every one of our readers a very Happy Ram Navami!!